Effective Pest Control In Athens, AL
Located in the rolling foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Athens provides the perfect mix of city and rural living. Our inclusive community offers unparalleled southern hospitality, and we’re proud to maintain a high quality of life. However, things aren’t so welcoming when pests enter the picture. If you own a home or business here in Athens, it’s important to address your pest control needs, and that’s exactly why we’re here to help.
Since 2012, Morton’s Pest Control has provided Limestone County pest control that home and business owners can count on. We are a family-owned and operated company with over 30 years of industry experience. Our goal is to provide customers with the best and friendliest pest prevention and treatment services possible. “Your pest is our priority,” and that means we work hard to provide high-quality services to our valued customers. Contact us now for your complimentary estimate, and we’ll set up your free inspection right away.
Residential Pest Control In Athens, AL
The best way to protect your Athens home from household infestations is to rely on your local pest professionals. Our Athens, AL home pest control process is as follows:
- Consult with the customer on what they see and what pest problem they think they have.
- Look into the areas they mention, and then expand our inspection from there.
- Inspect outside of the property, including eaves, porches and decks, outbuildings, landscape, fences, etc.
- Perform an interior inspection of problem areas as well as hot spots, doorways, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- Detect conducive conditions, harborage areas, animal droppings, entry points, chewed items, nests, webs, etc.
- Treat high traffic areas like kitchens, bathrooms, door frames, and widows.
- Treat around the foundation, entryways, windows, lawns, and knockdown webs and nests from eaves.
- Provide ongoing feedback and services to help our customers prevent pests.
Reach out to us today to secure the pest protection you and your loved ones deserve. We’re eager to bring you year-round protection from the dangers of infestation.
Commercial Pest Control In Athens, AL
The team at Morton’s Pest Control is here to protect your Athens business from pests. Pest control is not a one size fits all type of service, and that’s why we customize our commercial pest control services in Athens, AL to meet the needs of your facility. Some of the businesses we’ve worked with include office buildings, warehouses, storage facilities, retails, small businesses, and new construction projects. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can guard your business against intolerable pest infestations.
How To Keep Black Widow Spiders From Invading Your Athens Home
Black widow spiders are one of the most dangerous spider species in Athens, AL. If you want to do everything you can to keep these poisonous arachnids out of your Athens home, there are some preventative measures that you can implement around your property:
- Eliminate spider webs that you find on your property.
- Fix cracks in your foundation and walls and use caulk or foam to seal up cracks and crevices around the foundation.
- Install door sweeps and door screens; replace or repair any damaged window and door screens.
- Keep your home clean, i.e., regular dusting, sweeping, wiping up of spills and crumbs, and reducing clutter.
- Keep your kitchen, bathroom, and other areas of your house clean.
- Keep your yard well-trimmed and maintain plants and landscaping around entryways and windows.
- Properly store your food, take your trash out routinely, and keep it in sealed containers outside.
- Remove things that attract spider infestations like firewood piles and clutter in the yard.
Even if you remain diligent in your prevention efforts, it’s not easy to keep spiders from invading your Athens home. For year-round spider control and prevention services in Athens, it’s best to call in the pros. Morton’s Pest Control is here to detect and eliminate all spider activity from your home, so call today, and we’ll get started.
Four Practical Ant Control Tips For Athens Property Owners
Ants are common pests in Athens, AL; the best way to address your ant control needs is to be as proactive as possible in your prevention efforts. The good news is there are some common practices that you can put in place around your home to reduce your chances of experiencing an ant infestation. Here are four practical ant control tips for Athens property owners:
- Keep your kitchen, bathroom, and other high-traffic areas thoroughly cleaned.
- Limit food and water sources and clean up excess sources before they get out of control.
- Fill holes and gaps near plumbing, doors, and windows.
- Limit cardboard and storage items and avoid piling them up or leaning them against the house.
If you want guaranteed, year-round protection against ant activity, Morton’s Pest Control is here to help. Depending on where we find ants and how bad the infestation is, we use gel baits, liquids, dusts, and granular baits as necessary to meet your specific needs. Our ant control and prevention services in Athens, AL keep you protected throughout the year. Call us today to learn more.