Spider Control In Huntsville, AL
Managing Dangerous Pests, One Spider At A Time
You might not know it, but there are hundreds of thousands of different types of spiders in Huntsville. Although many of these species are harmless to humans and pets, some are dangerously venomous, putting humans and pets at risk. The black widow spider and the brown recluse spider are two of the most poisonous and capable of causing hospitalizations in a single bite.
At Morton's Pest Control, we believe that no home or business owner in Huntsville should live in fear of spider populations. To combat infestations both inside and outside the home, our professionals offer exclusive services that we target to unique needs and circumstances. Learn more about the home pest solutions we offer in Huntsville by calling our primary office now.
Our Huntsville, AL Spider Control Service
Huntsville spider control is a delicate process and one that deserves the utmost care and attention. We deploy our highly sought-after spider control services in three steps:
- First, we perform an initial inspection both inside and outside the home, checking for webs, entry points, and any conducive conditions. We also identify potential food and water sources that could be bringing spiders indoors.
- Next, we offer tips and tricks that help customers protect their homes against spider activity, including proper firewood stacking, sealing cracks and gaps, maintaining landscaping around entryways and windows, and keeping major house areas clean and vacuumed.
- If necessary, we then apply a treatment to the home to ensure that all spiders are thoroughly removed. Although follow-up visits are uncommon, we will be more than happy to return if needed.
Don't wait another minute to defend your home from spider activity. Call Morton's Pest Control for proper pest management in minutes.
5 Easy Spider Control Steps
Spiders can get out of control fast, especially in the warmer southern states. If you're worried about Huntsville arachnid populations spiraling out of control, use a few of our most common recommendations to your advantage.
These are five of the easiest spider prevention tips for home and business owners alike.
- Keep landscaping around entrances tidy and well-maintained. Spiders like long grass and tall weeds, particularly for hiding overnight, so keep your greenery trimmed low at all times.
- Mop and vacuum frequently, especially any corners and crevices. Spiders are known for getting into the smallest recesses of your home, usually during the cooler winter season. Regular household vacuuming can help keep these pests at bay.
- Clear away firewood piles a distance of 25 feet or more from the home's exterior walls, and seal cracks with silicone caulking to prevent spiders from entering.
- Check clothing, shoes, and bags whenever they've been outside for a long time. Spiders often seek shelter in these areas and may be brought inside the home by accident!
- Look for underlying infestations of their pest prey near the house, especially ants, beetles, and flies.
Call Morton's Pest Control to prevent pests from invading and eliminate spiders and their pest prey from your Huntsville home.
Morton's Pest Control Is Standing By To Help
Although it's simply not possible to keep your home 100% safe from spider activity, ongoing professional control is a step in the right direction. If you're concerned about the health risks associated with spider activity or want to ensure that your property is as protected as possible, contact Morton's Pest Control today for reliable residential and commercial pest management in Huntsville. We're standing by to provide help in any way we can.
“I am extremely happy with my service and so glad I made the choice to switch to them.”- Megan M.
“Morton's Pest Control Is very professional in its servicing of our residence.”- Valued Customer
“These are people you can trust and feel comfortable around.”- Emma H.
“Great customer service and builds great relationships with his clients.”- Genna H.
“Wonderful customer relations and the service/results are amazing.”- Ashley D.
“If I had one word for this company, it is family.”- Johnny J.
“Always making sure we are okay and goes above and beyond.”- Strorage Sense Hartselle
“Anthony's professional customer service is one reason we signed up for Morton's quarterly pest service after closing on our house.”- Kirsten