Protecting Huntsville Properties From Fleas & Ticks
Fleas and ticks in Huntsville are some of the most dangerous insects in the area. Most active during the spring and summer seasons, they often latch onto hosts entirely without their knowledge. Fleas and ticks not only affect pets but can transmit diseases, leave itchy bites, and cause anemia in young children and seniors. Regardless of your pet ownership status, fleas and ticks can pose a serious threat indeed.
Protecting properties from fleas and ticks for more than a decade, Morton's Pest Control is perfectly equipped to protect Huntsville home and business owners from the unthinkable. Not only do our services guard against some of the world's most dangerous diseases, but we make it our mission to defend against infestations all year long.
Our Huntsville, AL Flea & Tick Control Services
Every flea and tick service from Morton's Pest Control is executed using a combination of professional knowledge and high-quality treatments.
- We treat lawns, gardens, and landscaped areas using experienced intuition, excellent products, and direct client information.
- We apply a liquid treatment and aerosol material for indoor treatments to ensure we reach all pests. We recommend that customers remain outside the home for at least 2 to 4 hours, allowing all materials to settle properly.
- If customers have experienced recurring flea and tick problems involving pests, we typically recommend treatments at least twice a year.
All flea and tick infestations look different, which is why no two services can ever look alike. At Morton's Pest Control, we believe in providing personalized pest management at every point. From the biggest infestations to the smallest signs of activity, our team will always be ready to protect what you love.
How To Apply Regular Flea & Tick Prevention
Pest prevention is frequently a huge concern for Huntsville home and business owners. While it's not entirely possible to eliminate your risk completely, there are some steps you can take today that will dramatically reduce the likelihood of an infestation.
Below are a few easy ways to apply regular flea and tick prevention to your Huntsville property.
- Do what you can to wash, scrub, and otherwise clean your home on a regular basis. Not only will this reduce flea eggs and young tick activity, but it can defend against infestations of brown dog ticks.
- Use a high-performance or pest-specific vacuum cleaner on floors and furniture at least twice per month to remove attractant factors such as dander and remove lingering pest eggs that may be around the house.
- Regularly wash your pet throughout the year, and treat them with an associated flea and tick material. Collars, oral pills, and shampoos are just a few common examples.
If you think that flea and tick activity is becoming problematic near your home, the professionals at Morton's Pest Control will be ready to help. Give us a call today to schedule your first appointment.
Protect Your Home From Fleas & Ticks With Morton's Pest Control
Fleas and ticks are no laughing matter. To protect yourself and your family from the ill effects of infestation, look no further than Morton's Pest Control, the premiere pest protectors of Huntsville, Alabama. With more than ten years of experience eliminating parasitic lawn pests, we have everything you need to restore your home and yard. Call us today to get started on a Huntsville home pest control or commercial pest control plan that's right for you, or chat with us online to book your first inspection.