Expert Pest Solutions In Hazel Green, AL
There are layers to pest control. The more layers you apply, the more likely you are to prevent pests from getting into your Hazel Green home. Let's look at how residential and commercial pest control work to address pest pressures and provide layers of protection. Reach out to us for Madison County pest control.
Residential Pest Control In Hazel Green, AL
There is no better way to keep pests out of your home than to have routine visits from a residential pest control technician. Potential pests never stop applying pressure to your home. They enter your yard, explore your landscaping, and climb around on your exterior walls.
Your technician applies constant pressure to push back. One of the reasons DIY pest management fails is that it gets put on the back shelf, and appropriate pressure is not applied. This is never the case when you have year-round pest control service. On top of this, your technician will apply layers of protection.
- Layer 1 - Your technician seals exterior entry points to create a physical barrier.
- Layer 2 - Any wasp nests, and other pest harborage noticed, are addressed to reduce pest activity.
- Layer 3 - Spider webs are removed and some areas are wiped down to deter spiders from creating webs.
- Layer 4 - Treatments are applied in key zones, such as around windows and doors, utilities, trash receptacles, etc.
- Layer 5 - Granular products are applied in key zones to provide residual impact on potential pests between visits.
These and other control services make your exterior resistant to pest activity and keep pests from getting inside. If pests do find a way inside, you have access to a technician who knows your home and understands your unique pest pressures.
Commercial Pest Control In Hazel Green, AL
When a commercial pest control specialist evaluates your business to determine a strategy for effective pest control, your technician will use Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which is considered to be the gold standard for pest control. One reason why it is the standard by which all other pest methodologies are measured is that IPM provides layers of protection.
Your technician is going to address pests in several natural ways using IPM practices. Here are just a few examples:
- Routine inspections will be performed to catch warning signs and address pests early.
- Food sources will be removed or protected.
- Sources of water will be removed where possible.
- Sanitation will be applied to remove smells that attract pests.
- Caulk, foam, hardware cloth, and other materials will be used to exclude pests.
- Exterior treatments will be applied in key areas.
- Granular products will be used.
- Spider webs will be removed.
- Wasp nests will be knocked down.
- And interior pest management processes will be put in place if needed.
All of these work together to create indoor spaces that are pest-free. If you'd like to speak with a commercial specialist about your pest control needs, we'd be happy to speak with you. You can count on Morton's Pest Control for industry-leading pest control in Madison county.
What Hazel Green Residents Ought To Know About Effective Spider Control
We have several spiders that can become indoor pests. If you're willing and able to put in the work, you can keep spiders out of your home by using the following tips:
- Wipe down your exterior, particularly in areas where spiders might make webs. Spiders are looking for areas that are dusty or dirty. These conditions are an indication that an area is undisturbed and perfect for web creation.
- Remove spider webs when you notice them. If you do this, it sends a signal to spiders that the area is not safe for web creation. The removal of spider webs also has the potential to reduce spider populations. Webs can have spider egg sacs, which can contain hundreds of eggs.
- Most spiders are looking for humid or damp environments. Clean your gutters and make repairs to reduce perimeter moisture and add another layer of protection.
- Spiders are looking for insects to eat. Replace exterior white lights with yellow lights. Keep trash in sealed receptacles and keep receptacles free of odors that will attract insects. Address weed problems to reduce wasps, bees, mosquitoes, and many other insects that spiders may eat.
If more control is needed, contact a licensed professional to discuss a spider control strategy for your home.
All The Different Ants That Can Invade Your Hazel Green Home
We have a range of ant pests. Crazy ants can completely take over. Fire ants can bite you in your yard. Carpenter ants can damage your property. Argentine ants can be incredible pests. There are many ways ants can present a problem. Each ant pest requires targeted methods for effective ant control.
If you're dealing with ants, the best solution is to contact Morton's Pest Control for assistance. We use known solutions for these common pests. We'll get your ant problem under control.