Located right on the border of Tennessee, Toney, AL, is an unincorporated community that's growing in popularity. With Route 53 running adjacent to Toney, many people come through regularly, making it an ideal place to set up a business. Its rural nature and quiet, small-town feel are appealing to those looking to start a family. However, as more people move in, pests move in, too, so Madison County pest control needs are skyrocketing. Read on to learn how Mortons Pest Control can help your Toney home or business stay pest-free!
Residential Pest Control In Toney
With over 30 years of pest control experience, the technicians at Mortons Pest Control are more than qualified to assist you with your residential pest control needs. Finding pests in your home is a frustrating and sometimes embarrassing experience, so we keep excellent customer service at the center of our operations. Our team ensures that your residential pest control needs are taken care of quickly and efficiently while treating you with care and respect. Our treatments are tailored to fit your needs, but we always follow a comprehensive pest control process:
- We begin with a thorough inspection of your property
- We execute the best treatment for your situation.
- We complete follow-up visits to ensure your property stays pest-free.
If you are dealing with a pest infestation, don't go at it alone. Let the experts at Mortons Pest Control deal with the problem and help you restore your sense of security. Give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Toney
Securing professional commercial pest control services for your business is crucial to maintaining a clean, violation-free establishment. At Mortons Pest Control, we understand how important it is to provide prompt, efficient service that treats your case with the urgency it deserves. With the use of EPA-approved treatments that are safe for your employees and patrons, we provide commercial pest control services to:
- Small businesses
- Storage facilities
- Office buildings
- Retail space
- Construction sites
Finding pests in your place of business can be devastating, but we are here to help. We can pivot any treatment plan to fit your exact needs so you get the maximum value out of our services. Give Mortons Pest Control a call today to get started.
How To Prevent Fleas & Ticks Around Your Toney Home This Spring
Flea and tick bites are unfortunately common in Toney, and both fleas and ticks are challenging, if not impossible, to get rid of on your own. However, there are some things you can do to prevent them:
- Wash pet bedding: Pet sleeping areas should be washed regularly on high heat to kill any infesting fleas or ticks.
- Seek veterinary care: If you have pets, it is vital to seek professional veterinary care for flea and tick protection. These treatments help keep ticks out of your home.
- Steam clean carpets: In addition to vacuuming every day, having your carpets steam cleaned helps kill eggs and existing adults.
If you are tired of dealing with flea and tick bites, give the pros at Mortons Pest Control a call today. We can prevent these terrible pests from invading to protect you and your pets from an unfortunate infestation. Give us a call today to find out more.
The Ultimate Guide In Making Your Toney Home Unattractive to Rodents
Rodents are another common pest in Toney that is extremely difficult to get rid of without professional help. Below are some ways you can make your home less appealing to rodents and prevent them from setting up shop in your home:
- Seal up entry points: Start by going around your home and locating any cracks, crevices, and holes. Then, immediately seal them up as these entry points are one of the main ways rodents get inside. Rodents can squeeze through very tiny holes, so no matter how small the entrance is, patch it up.
- Clear out clutter: Take some time to clear out your garage, attic, and basement. One way to make your home less appealing to rodents is by organizing material items and placing boxes away from rodents so they can't nest inside.
- Fix leaky pipes and spigots: Leaky plumbing offers rodents continued access to water. Making sure pipes and faucets aren't leaking and humidity isn't building in the air will make the place less appealing to these pests.
All of the technicians at Mortons Pest Control are equipped with the knowledge to implement proven prevention strategies tailored specifically for your home. If you're looking to keep rodents out of your house this year, give us a call!